Otacus 24hrs ALLDAYLONG

No estás identificado.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-02-09 07:13:11

ying1993
Viejo sabio y añejo.

SAU PAULO, Brazil -- Kevin Magnussen would have been tempted to remain

SAU PAULO, Brazil -- Kevin Magnussen would have been tempted to remain at Renault had the team been willing to offer him more than a single-year contract.Magnussen is set to move to Haas next season after Renault confirmed this week that it would keep Jolyon Palmer alongside new signing Nico Hulkenberg. The Dane had been offered a contract by Renault to stay, but said he was not getting the right messages from the team management to accept it.Yeah, it was my decision, Magnussen said. I had an offer, but it was not a good enough offer that I could take it.It was more the feeling of commitment from Renaults side [that made up my mind]. If they had committed to a longer contract then I would have probably looked at it much more seriously.It was more the feeling of them not committing, offering the drive to so many others and I think at one point the pope had an offer! It was a bit messy, so its better for me to leave.Renault had been in talks with several drivers about a 2017 drive, including Sergio Perez and Carlos Sainz. After failing to reach agreements to lure Perez and Sainz away from their respective teams, it announced the Hulkenberg deal while Magnussen and Palmer were left waiting to hear about their future.It really is a lot about the feeling I had with the management here, Magnussen added. If I felt more commitment and decisiveness it would maybe have been different, but Im happy the way it turned out at the end of the day.They didnt even tell me they were offering [the seat to other drivers]. More openness would have been good as well.Sometimes its a bit difficult to know who is actually in charge here and who will make a decision. But that doesnt matter now and its in the past.It is how it is and I have enjoyed my season with the team and I think it really is a great team. I love the people here and they have all been so friendly and they are very good as well, and Im sure if they get the resources and the structure in place they can do the job.So there is sadness with leaving the team as well, Im going to miss a lot of the people here. Hopefully we can keep in touch and luckily we will be in the same paddock next year. Its not all bad. Titans Jerseys China . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Cheap Titans Jerseys . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. http://www.cheaptitansjerseysauthentic.com/ . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Wholesale Titans Jerseys . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Essendon coach John Worsfold concedes making the AFL finals will be tough next year as they try to rally from their disastrous season.While the Bombers are confident about an immediate rebound, Worsfold said the competition for the top eight will be particularly fierce.Essendons doping bans meant they finished last for the first time since 1933 and they incurred a whopping financial hit for the year of $9.8 million.Wed love to play finals next year ... its going to be tough to achieve, Worsfold said.If you look at this years top eight, it looks pretty sound.Ive read about the Tigers, Bucks (coach Nathan Buckley) at Collingwood, Gold Coast, Melbourne and the Saints on the march, Carlton took big steps forward this year - all those teams are like us.Its all in our hands.One of the big challenges for Essendon is integrating their 10 players returning from bans into the squad.On Tuesday, Worsfold spoke about how Jobe Watson was struggling after losing his Brownlow Medal.More broadly, the Bombers arre a long way off deciding what their best 22 looks like.ddddddddddddWorsfold noted that 29 of their players had not been on the same team.Its pretty new territory for us - which is exciting, really exciting, Worsfold said.But overall, it feels like a footy club now.We go into this year with a mature list, but ... not a list thats played together.Its a pretty unique situation.We have no form going into next year.Worsfold sees a five-year window where Essendon will now have a strong list.Club chairman Lindsay Tanner added the club must look forward after their supplements debacle.Its now in our grasp - were through all the processes that are externally-driven (and) its now within our grasp to meet those challenges, Tanner said.The Essendon team will have a four-day camp next week at HMAS Cerberus and one of the goals will be for the players to know each other better. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

2018-02-09 07:13:11

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Pie del foro