Otacus 24hrs ALLDAYLONG

No estás identificado.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-02-11 08:55:22

ying1993
Viejo sabio y añejo.

RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks first-round pick Germain Ifedi left

RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks first-round pick Germain Ifedi left Wednesdays practice with an ankle injury.I did not see what happened, said offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell. I know that he went in, they took him in for a minute, but I didnt see because I was down at the other end at another drill.Ifedi is in line to be the teams starting right guard. He is listed as limited on the Seahawks official injury report.The teams other options at right guard would be Rees Odhiambo, JMarcus Webb and Justin Britt.Odhiambo and Webb are currently backups. Britt is the starting center, but he played guard last season. If Britt were to change positions, rookie Joey Hunt would be an option to replace him at center. Cheap Adidas Shoes . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Adidas Shoes Online . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. http://www.originaladidasshoe.com/ . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. SAN DIEGO -- Jon Gray didnt have his good slider Saturday night, which led to a short night for the right-hander against the San Diego Padres.While former Rockies first-round draft pick Christian Friedrich pitched seven brilliant innings, Gray was gone after four innings of a 6-3 loss.The Padres piled on against Gray (9-8), taking a 6-0 lead after two innings and chasing him after four.Gray was kind of searching for his slider tonight, manager Walt Weiss said. He was doing all right otherwise. It was a battle for him. He never really got locked in. He didnt have his `A slider. Just an off night.Said Gray: Thats my pitch. When thats not there, its really tough. I think it was just my slider. If I had my slider, if I had something to pitch off of, it makes their hitters respect something. But I didnt have it once again. Its been too many times.San Diegos Yangervis Solarte hit an RBI single off Gray in the first inning and a two-run double during the five-run second. Solartes second-inning double followed a two-run double by Wil Myers that went over left fielder David Dahls head and bounced into the stands.Gray allowed six runs on eight hits. He struck out three and walked three.Friedrich matched his career-high with 10 strikeouts to win the first time since June 23.Friedrich (5-10), the Rockies first-round draft pick in 2008, allowed two hits and walked one. He retired his final 13 batters and 19 of 20.The Rockies got a runner into scoring position against Friedrich just once, when Carlos Gonzalez doubled with two outs in the first and advanced on a wild pitch. Nolan Arenado walked before Friedrich got Tom Murphy to fly out to left. The Rockies only other baserunner against Friedrich waas DJ LeMahieu, who lined a comebacker off Friedrichs left leg for a single in the third.dddddddddddd.Hes been tough on us a couple of times, Weiss said. He had a good angle on his fastball. Thats one of his keys. Good breaking ball, the curveball and the slider. We couldnt figure him out.Friedrich had lost each of his last decisions during his previous 11 starts. His last victory was at Cincinnati on June 23.Brandon Maurer pitched the ninth for his ninth save.The Padres piled on against Jon Gray (9-8), taking a 6-0 lead after two innings and chasing him after four.Yangervis Solarte hit an RBI single in the first and a two-run double during the five-run second. His second-inning double followed a two-run double by Wil Myers that went over left fielder David Dahls head and bounced into the stands.Gray allowed six runs on eight hits. He struck out three and walked three.The Rockies scored three unearned runs in the eighth after shortstop Luis Sardinas booted Mark Reynolds grounder. Gonzalez had a two-run single.TRAINERS ROOMPadres: Friedrich was hit near his left knee by a comebacker by LeMahieu in the third inning. After being checked by a trainer and manager Andy Green, he stayed in the game.UP NEXTRockies: Chad Bettis (12-7, 4.88) is scheduled to start the finale of the four-game series. Hes coming off his first shutout. He lost his last time out at Petco Park, on June 4.Padres: Edwin Jackson (4-5, 5.55) is scheduled to make his 10th start for the Padres. He struck out 11, the most by a Padres pitcher this season, in a 2-1 victory against Boston on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

2018-02-11 08:55:22

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Pie del foro