Otacus 24hrs ALLDAYLONG

No estás identificado.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-02-09 07:27:13

ying1993
Viejo sabio y añejo.

HOUSTON -- After their pitching carried them to a pair of victories th

HOUSTON -- After their pitching carried them to a pair of victories this week and set the stage for a series sweep of the Seattle Mariners, the Houston Astros turned to their offense to seal the deal in a 9-8 win Wednesday night.Entering Wednesday, the Astros owned the second-best ERA (3.43) in the American League since May 1. Despite an off night on the mound in the finale against Seattle, Houston (46-39) generally is showcasing impressive pitching depth.We have a lot of guys that are pitch executers and are really good at it, Astros manager A.J. Hinch said. Sometimes that comes with some disrespect (from the opposition). I feel like our guys can stand their own, and when we go out and pitch our game, we have every opportunity to win (that) game, which is the role of the starting pitcher.You have to earn that over time, and sometimes the narrative doesnt follow the facts. I love our pitching staff, we have ways to get better, and I look forward to seeing if the script can maintain this type of consistency the rest of the season.Astros right-hander Doug Fister (8-5, 3.66 ERA) will seek to rebound against the Athletics on Thursday from consecutive losses following a career-high-tying, seven-game winning streak. Fister surrendered five runs on nine hits over 4 2/3 innings against the Chicago White Sox on July 2, the most runs he allowed since April 14 against the Kansas City Royals.Fister has enjoyed success against the Athletics this season and throughout his career. He is 2-0 with a 0.71 ERA in two starts against Oakland in 2016, allowing one earned run over 12 2/3 innings. For his career, Fister is 7-6 with a 3.17 ERA over 15 starts against the As.Athletics left-hander Rich Hill (8-3, 2.31 ERA) will make his 10th career appearance and sixth start against the Astros, against whom he is 2-1 with a 2.88 ERA.Hill will make his second start since his return from the disabled list. Sidelined for the entire month of June due to left groin discomfort, Hill allowed two runs on four hits and two walks with six strikeouts over six innings against the Pirates on July 2, a game the Athletics lost 4-2.Everything was good command, Hill said. Breaking ball was good, changeup was good, slider was good. I just expect more out of myself going out there. When we go out there and score two runs we (need) a shutdown inning to keep us ahead and let them work. Thats one thing that didnt sit well with me.The 36-year-old veteran had won five consecutive starts before landing on the DL.The Athletics (36-49) have lost six of seven games and were swept in three games in their last visit to Houston. Perhaps the only recent bright spot for Oakland was the Wednesday performance of ace right-hander Sonny Gray, who allowed one run over six innings in a 4-0 loss to the Minnesota Twins. Redskins Jerseys China Cheap .  The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Cheap Redskins Jerseys China . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Cheap Washington Redskins Jerseys . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Redskins Jerseys China . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Fireball winger Andrew Nabbout has urged Newcastle not to take their foot off the gas against Adelaide, as the Jets attempt to build on a breakthrough win by cracking the A-Leagues top six.The Jets put a flat Perth to the sword 2-1 last weekend to secure the clubs first triumph in the west since 2005 - and their first in eight games this campaign.Nabbout was the star as Mark Jones injury-afflicted side took 27 shots on goal in a performance that lifted them from ninth to seventh and belied their previously below-par form.They now have two home games against teams behind them on the table in the last-placed Reds and eighth-placed Wellington.Depending how Western Sydney fare against the Phoenix this weekend, a Jets win over the struggling Reds at McDonald Jones Stadium on Friday night could squeeze them into finals contention.Nabbout, who returned early from an ankle injury to claim his third man-of-the-match honour in seven appearances, was optimistic it could be the start of something for the Hunter-based club.We really bounced back from the last five or six games and showed that on our day we can keep up with the best, Nabbout told AAP.ddddddddddddTo do it against Perth is quality, because theyve always been one of the frontrunners.It was the perfect result for us and hopefully we can build on that.But the 23-year-old also warned their surprise display against the Glory was exactly why they couldnt afford to underestimate any opponent.Nabbout was particularly alert to Adelaides attacking threats in Spanish striker Sergi Guardiola, along with returned stars Henrique and Sergio Cirio.Were not going to take our foot off the gas one bit regardless of which team were playing against, Nabbout said.And were wary of Adelaide because a lot of people are saying now is the perfect time to hit them while theyre down.But it could be the other way - they could come out firing like we did against Perth and it could go all wrong for us.Wellington will be the same having come off a 3-0 win against the Mariners, and we cant take them lightly either because their coach (Ernie Merrick) is gone and they might feel rejuvenated. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

2018-02-09 07:27:13

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Pie del foro