Otacus 24hrs ALLDAYLONG

No estás identificado.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-02-12 06:15:28

ying1993
Viejo sabio y añejo.

EDMONTON, Alberta -- The Dallas Stars finally have some positive momen

EDMONTON, Alberta -- The Dallas Stars finally have some positive momentum going.Patrick Eaves had a goal and an assist and Kari Lehtonen made 40 saves as the Stars won for the second time in two nights, beating the Edmonton Oilers 3-2 on Friday.Lauri Korpikoski and Antoine Roussel also scored for the Stars, who had lost six of seven before turning things around with a win at Calgary on Thursday night.I havent played back-to-backs in a long time, so that was a nice challenge and it was fun to get lots of action too, it kept me in the game easily the whole time, Lehtonen said.Dallas forward Tyler Seguin, who picked up two assists, said the Stars really clamped down defensively.Were finding ways to defend, Seguin said. With the guys out of the lineup, thats a lot of speed and a lot of goal scoring. Our main focus and discussions have been how were going to defend. I thought our goalie did a great job tonight and our D made some great plays and some smart plays and our forwards track back hard. It was good things the last two nights, were going to put it away and keep it going.Patrick Maroon and Tyler Pitlick scored for Edmonton, which has lost two straight to fall to 2-4-1 since starting the season 7-1-0. Cam Talbot stopped 27 shots.Were always playing from behind, Oilers captain Connor McDavid said. Were putting ourselves behind the 8-ball and we have to figure out a way to have better starts.They did a good job at trapping up the middle and not allowing us to get speed. Ultimately, weve got to find a way to win a game like that. Its just not good enough coming close.Roussel got the tiebreaking goal with 5 minutes left in the second period, taking a partial breakaway pass from Seguin and beating Talbot.Edmonton had some solid chances in the dying minutes, but Lehtonen preserved the win.Dallas got off to a fast start, scoring on the first shot of the game, just 28 seconds in. Jamie Benn fed it into the slot to Korpikoski, who blasted a shot past Talbot.Jordan Eberle put the Oilers back on the offense just three minutes later, fishing a puck out of a scramble in front of the net and putting a shot on Lehtonen, with Maroon sweeping in to score his sixth of the season.Eaves scored on a long point shot to make it 2-1 for Dallas five minutes into the first period.Edmonton tied the game up again with 29 seconds left to play in the opening period as Pitlick got the puck behind the net and swooped out front before calmly lifting a backhand past Lehtonen.Game notes The Stars have been forced to get by without six of their top forwards, with Cody Eakin, Patrick Sharp, Ales Hemsky, Jiri Hudler, Jason Spezza and Mattias Janmark all absent from the lineup. ... Coming into the game, the Stars had gone 17-3-4 against the Oilers over the past seven seasons. ... It was the first of three meetings between the two teams this season, the next one is at Dallas on Nov. 19.UP NEXTStars: At Vancouver on Sunday in the finale of a five-game trip.Oilers: Host the New York Rangers on Sunday. Buy Cheap Jerseys . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Authentic China Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.jerseyscheapest.com/?tag=che … rs-jerseys .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Cheap NFL Jerseys Sale . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. China Wholesale Jerseys . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Veteran forward Jay Schulz says he has a burning desire to continue his AFL career after being shown the door by Port Adelaide.The 31-year-old will play his final game for the Power when they face the Suns on Saturday on the Gold Coast after being told his contract will not be renewed.Schulz has played more than 100 games for Port and led their goalkicking four times since joining from Richmond ahead of the 2010 season.But the key forward has struggled with injury and form this season, managing just six games.Schulz says he wants to keep playing in 2017 and will seek a new home with the aim of eventually taking a coaching role.While I dont agree and Ill be sad and all that, I understand and I respect what the clubs doing, he said on Thursday.At the same time, I think that Ive still got a good couple of years of footy left.Ive still got that burning desire to continue to play football. My heads still very much in the game and I think my body can still be as well.I havent had a great run the last 12 months but, medically, I actually feel really good and I feel like I could really add some value to someone, somewhere.Schulz played 20 games for the Power in 2015, kicking 444 goals and taking 110 marks but injured his back this year in Ports season-opening win over St Kilda.ddddddddddddThe key forward underwent surgery in April to fix a prolapsed disc and did not return to the side until round 15.Port coach Ken Hinkley signalled ahead of last weeks Showdown that it might have been the last opportunity for fans to see him play at Adelaide Oval.Hinkley agonised over the decision not to retain Schulz but said it was the right call for the club.We took into account lots of things and obviously one part is Jays age and stage of his football career, Hinkley said.We understand that Jays body has probably taken a hammering more than most because of the way hes played the game and his speed at (this) level now looks a little bit off the pace that we think he perhaps needs to be at.Schulz enjoyed his strongest season in 2014 when he booted 66 goals.The decision to cast him adrift signals that Port intend following through on plans to make bold list-management decisions after failing to make the finals for a second year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

2018-02-12 06:15:28

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Pie del foro